Rafting at Telaga Waja River
Telaga Waja River is the most amazing river for experiencing the white water rafting in Bali. With a clean and cold water that came from Mount Agung, the highest mountain in Bali, we ensure that Telaga Waja River is 99,9% natural and far from industrial pollution.
Firstly, our driver will pick you from your hotel and drive you to the location which takes for around 1 hour and 20 minutes. Once you arrive there, you will be greet by a welcome drink and you also have to sign the insurance letter and meet the rafting guide for the further instruction.
It only takes a few minutes and NO STAIRS to our starting point :
- With the longest route and a fast water stream, rafting at Telaga Waja rive will provide you a new sensation of rafting and boost your adrenaline race
- The awesome nature will bring you feel comfortable and relax in doing your rafting
- This adventure will take for about 2,5 hours, as we will also pass some natural waterfalls, bamboo bridges, and a Big Bajing Dam.
- Your mind will be relaxed by the beauty of nature of rice field and rice forest
- For the last action, we will jump at Bajing Dam which has 4 meters high.
After reaching the finish line, you just need to walk little bit and NO STAIRS to find a changing room and shower facilities. After you get clean, you will have lunch and then we drive you back to hotel and arrive for around 03.00 pm.
Price only :
ADULT ( 13 y.o - 60 y.o ) : IDR 450.000/person
CHILD ( 7 y.o - 12 y.o ) : IDR 350.000/person
Pricece covered :
- Full AC Hotel transfer
- Safe and well maintenance rafting equipment
- Shower and towel
- Professional river guide
- Indonesian Buffet lunch
- 50,000 USD insurance coverage
What to bring :
- Changes cloth
- Cash money
- Sun cream
- Wet shoes